Friday, March 13, 2009

Summer Schmummer...

It's so cold tonight. Just plain cold. If it gets any colder, I'm afraid my balls will fall off. I've always been partial to sunny weather though the cold doesn't bother me all that much. But this time, it's really chilly. I'm wearing my trusty jog pants (which is only worn in temperatures like this because I don't really jog...) and a shirt. I probably should be wearing thicker threads but it's too much of a hassle changing. heh heh. My annually scheduled flu is making itself felt. I've felt like I will be catching a cold for a couple of days already. Right now it's not an actual cold but I'm sniffling. I'm surprised it hasn't turned into a full on influenza. Are the germs being hesitant? heh. I never had that great of a resistance against the common cold. My bro El has already succumbed. He's lost his voice to his cough but he's still up and about.

I hope it won't get worse. Who likes getting sick? Nobody, especially not me. I'm drinking more water than I normally do, but I don't normally drink that much in a day so I don't think it will make a difference. I hope the weather gets better. Everybody says that's it's summer already but a day like this can make that hard to believe. I don't care what kind of authority you have or if you're from PHIVOLCS, summer should not feel this cold. Assholes. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment