Thursday, January 8, 2009

AAARGGHH!!! I'm doing it again...!

Here I go. Again. Starting something that I may not be able to finish, or in this case, keep up. After a pathetic attempt to start a blog on friendster, which in it's two years of existence was only updated four times, I'm starting another one. I feel that this is doomed to fail, and I am counting the days before I lose interest upon this whole business. But if i'm so doom and gloom about this whole blogging thing, why try at all? Yep, I heard you ask. I'm doing this because for a very special person. She has convinced me to start this. She has faith in me and I cannot let her down. But more than that, she has inspired me to write. To write down my thoughts and my passions, and about my feelings and things that interest me. Most importantly, she has convinced me to not care if nobody else cares except for her. As long as she does, I guess i'm resolved to keep on writing. She is all the fan that I want. Thanks El-Ei. xD

I'm a person of many interests, so I guess that would be what I will be writing about. Apart from that, I will be writing about my life and my opinions, regardless of it's inconsequential nature with regard to the scheme of things. So yes, this blog will be filled with various nonesense and inanities of my daily life. It isn't called a blog for nothing. heh heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment