Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm the G*d**** Batman!



After a frustrating two months (more or less, i'm leaning to less. xD) of being unable to access my deviantart page (since switching ISPs, deviantart.com cannot be displayed properly on any of my three browsers), it finally loaded sometime late last week. It hasn't really been updated for quite some time now. I can only draw on paper with a pencil or a pen. I don't have a scanner so I'm unable to make digital copies of my drawings. Well, I was able to have some of the old ones scanned when John was still here, but since he left to see the elephants in Thailand.... heh. I'm just glad that i'm able to view the deviantart galleries of artists that I subscribed to, though. 

Only a few of my friends and acquaitances know that I do a little drawing once in a while, and even fewer appreciate the subjects that I choose to draw. heh heh. I have never really personally met anyone who are as crazy or at least as enthusiastic for barbarians and superhero comics as I am. xD

Anyway,click here to go to my deviantart page. But only if you're interested. 





No comments:

Post a Comment