Wednesday, January 14, 2009

GAAHHHH!!! I'm bored out of my skull!

I sat in front of the computer three hours ago. I'm still here, sitting, with not one iota of clue what to do with myself today. Yes, there are a couple of books that have remained unread since the time I purchased them, I've got downloaded TV shows and Movies (don't tell Edu) that is just waiting to be played, or I could draw (come to think of it I haven't picked up a pencil in months). I'm sure there are a bunch of other stuff that are far more important that I could do but I just don't feel like doing anything today.

I don't know. I don't understand. The thought of doing anything depresses me, but the thought of doing nothing depresses me even more. I guess it's that kind of day. I have no choice other than to depress myself, or else I'm fucked. Maybe I'll do the dishes, that would probably give my self-worth a little boost. Give me a sense of usefulness around here, I guess. It's only mid-day but so far, today has sucked giant cow balls. I'll just blame it on the weather. It's dreary, overcast, and cold. If the sun don't show up anytime soon, I'll jump off a high place (e.g. a chair, or my bed).

3 comments:

  1. Why do most people dislike rainy days?.. I dunno.. For me, it's like God had made it my day.. I like days like this..

    Add tika sa links nako. :) Unta madaun jud atong dobol det.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoah! Hello there. xD

    I dunno why that is either. I just feel like it robs the fun out of my day. I don't like going out when it rains. My shoes get wet and worse, my hair which is stubbornly unruly when dry is a disaster when it's drenched. And I find myself lethargic in most rainy days, so I feel extra lazy. heh heh. Leaves me nothing to do but to sulk. heh. Anyway, thanks for stopping by and commenting. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just drink beer.. you'll fall asleep soon! :D

    ReplyDelete